ACVS Names 2010-2011 Board Of Regents
Posted: October 27, 2010, 3:15 p.m., EDT
Row 1: Dr. Stephen Adams; Dr. Dale Bjorling; Dr. Earl Gaughan. Row 2: Dr. Rustin Moore; Dr. Karen Cornell; Dr. Andy Anderson III.
The American College of Veterinary Surgeons has named Stephen Adams, DVM, of Purdue University School of Veterinary Medicine, as 2010-2011 chair of the Board of Regents and Dale Bjorling, DVM, of the University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Veterinary Medicine, as president.
• Earl Gaughan, DVM, of Littleton Equine Medical Center in Littleton, Colo., as president-elect;
• Karen Cornell, DVM, Ph.D., of University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine, as small animal regent; and
• Rustin Moore, DVM, Ph.D., of The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, as large animal regent.
The following continue to be members of the ACVS Board of Regents:
• Alicia Bertone, DVM, Ph.D., of The Ohio State University Veterinary Teaching Hospital;
• Charles DeCamp, DVM, of Michigan State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Veterinary Medical Center;
• Eric Mueller, DVM, Ph.D., University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine, Department of Large Animal Medicine;
• Richard Walshaw, BVMS, of Animal Cancer & Imaging Center in Canton, Mich.; and
• C. Collins “Andy” Anderson III, DVM, of South Texas Veterinary Specialists in San Antonio, serves as treasurer.