About Veterinary Practice News
Veterinary Practice News is a business-to-business magazine for veterinarians and veterinary support staff published monthly. Read on to learn more.
I-5 Publishing News is a division of I-5 Publishing LLC, America’s leading producer of pet and animal magazines. Our roster of more than 50 publications is distributed nationally to millions of pet-loving consumers as well as pet store retailers, veterinarians and breeders.
News on VeterinaryPracticeNews.com consists of reporters that specialize in covering the veterinary industry. News is supplemented by Veterinary Practice News magazine’s team of editors, photographers and writers who specialize in all-things vet-related.
Veterinary Practice News is a business-to-business magazine for veterinarians and veterinary support staff published monthly. VPN showcases comprehensive and timely coverage of industry news and new products, highlights successful veterinary practices and practitioners, provides fresh and objective coverage of issues, trends and events, serves as an open forum for discussing controversial topics and covers new profit centers and best practices through its publication and corresponding website, www.veterinarypracticenews.com.
I-5 Publishing LLC is the leader in special interest pet magazines, trade magazines, books and websites dedicated to pet-loving consumers, pet-supply retailers, veterinarians, breeders and pet professionals worldwide. Divisions of I-5 Publishing LLC include I-5 Publishing Magazines, Books and News.
Veterinary Practice News' Gold Standard Quality Content
The Internet is awash in content, but not all content is equal. Our industry professionals and experts put our content at the top of its class. What we provide isn't just good information, it is the best information available on a topic.
- All informational and instructional articles are written by industry professionals or written by journalists who interview industry professionals.
- VeterinaryPracticeNews.com is supported by a print publication, the leader in its field. Website content follows the same stringent policies and procedures of the print publication.
- Our contributors and editors are networked and connected to the top veterinary researchers, behaviorists, nutritionists and innovators in rescue and other fields. What we provide isn't just good information, it is the best information available on a topic.
- The editor of Veterinary Practice News magazine has more than 25 years of experience in daily news reporting and production.
- All medical articles on VeterinaryPracticeNews.com are sourced or written by professional veterinarians who specialize in that particular animal, and their names are cited.
- The current, best medical advice changes rapidly. Medical articles on VeterinaryPracticeNews.com have dates.
- New medical articles are updated monthly on the site.
- Veterinary Practice News maintain the highest journalism standards in covering news stories in the veterinary category. All news stories are factual, written from a journalistic perspective. Opinion pieces are clearly stated as opinions. Strict policies and procedures are in place to protect against conflicts of interest and to maintain the highest standards of integrity.
- The News Division has news journalists who report to a news editor. The news editor has 5 years experience covering the pet and veterinary industries.