Brain Teaser: Can you solve this puzzle?
by toni_ippolito_2 | February 5, 2019 3:17 pm
Cefazolin is routinely given to surgical patients.
1) When should the first dose be given?
2) How often should it be given to a patient under anesthesia?
3) What happens if it is given IV too quickly to a patient who is anesthetized?
4) What happens if it is given IV too quickly to a patient who is awake?
Check the answers on the next page
- 30 minutes before the skin incision.
- Every 90 minutes after the first dose.
Source URL: https://www.veterinarypracticenews.com/brain-teaser-can-you-solve-this-puzzle/