Brain Teaser: Can you solve this puzzle?
Test your knowledge with the monthly brain teaser
February 5, 2019
Cefazolin is routinely given to surgical patients.
1) When should the first dose be given?
2) How often should it be given to a patient under anesthesia?
3) What happens if it is given IV too quickly to a patient who is anesthetized?
4) What happens if it is given IV too quickly to a patient who is awake?
Check the answers on the next page
- 30 minutes before the skin incision.
- Every 90 minutes after the first dose.
Source URL: https://www.veterinarypracticenews.com/brain-teaser-can-you-solve-this-puzzle/