Brain Teaser: Can you solve this puzzle?
by alina_stecko | April 29, 2019 4:14 pm
Mass at the tip of the penis of a two-year-old Yorkshire.
1) Name two differential diagnoses if the mass is benign.
2) Name at least three differential diagnoses if the mass is malignant.
3) What is the “conservative” treatment (assume a benign tumor or a resectable tumor)?
4) What is the “radical” treatment (assume a malignant or non resectable tumor)?
Check the answers on the next page.
1) Inflammation and hemangioma.
2) Transmissible venereal tumor, lymphosarcoma, hemangiosarcoma, mast cell tumor, and squamous cell carcinoma.
3) Excision of the tip of the penis.
4) Ablation of the entire penis and scrotal urethrostomy.
- [Image]: https://www.veterinarypracticenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Tumor-on-penis.jpg
Source URL: https://www.veterinarypracticenews.com/brainteaser-may-2019/