Which Procedure Was Performed?
by Katie Daniel | September 6, 2017 11:51 am
A body part removed from an 11-year-old Labrador retriever.
- What’s your diagnosis?
- So what procedure was performed?
- Name two potentially deadly patho-physiological consequences of this condition (hint: one is a certainty; the other one is a possibility).
- Ruptured gallbladder (the torn part is held closed by the two instruments)
- A cholecystectomy.
- Chemical peritonitis for sure, with possibly septic peritonitis.
How did you do? Let us know in the comments below.
- [Image]: http://veterinarypracticenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/BTeaser-1709.jpg
Source URL: https://www.veterinarypracticenews.com/can-you-solve-this-puzzle-2/