Veterinary Management Institute (VMI)
Feb 15, 2018 to Feb 17, 2018
06:01 PM until 06:00 PM
Developed by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) and the Colorado State University College of Business, Veterinary Management Institute® (VMI)’s executive-level, veterinary-specific management program provides an incomparable opportunity for you to learn and grow with like-minded colleagues through real-world veterinary case studies, interactive breakout sessions, and dynamic group discussions and lectures.
The perfect combination of online and in-person learning led by accomplished, expert learning facilitators, you’ll come away with relevant, innovative skills tailored to your specific needs, which you can implement immediately, helping you:
• Create a positive, uplifting work environment and set the example for your team
• Gain a competitive edge and set your practice apart from others
• Develop communication skills that aid in handling difficult conversations with ease
• Increase employee retention and satisfaction
• Develop long-term business strategies and plans to propel your practice forward
• Build a network of esteemed colleagues
• Earn up to 84 CVPM-qualified CE hours (63 in person; 21 online)
Learn more and enroll at aaha.org/vmi, or call AAHA at 800-252-2242. Save $500 when you register by January 8.
$5,850 - $6,350
475 17th Street
Denver CO 80202
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.