VMC's Financial Boot Camp | Houston, TX
Mar 28, 2019 to Mar 29, 2019
9:00 AM until 4:00 PM
Optimize Your Clinic's Financial Health! Attend our powerful two-day training seminar to boost the financial health of your practice. VMC consultants understand the real-world situations faced by veterinary clinic owners, managers, doctors, and support staff. We present sessions that are fresh, engaging, and memorable:
• Financial Management: What to Look for and What to Do About It
• How to Hire and Utilize an Accountant
• Bench-marking: Measure it to Manage it
• Analyzing Doctor Production and
• Compensating Your Associate Doctors Using ProSal
• Determining Client Fees Fairly and Accurately
• Controlling Your Inventory & Support Staff Costs
• Budgeting That Breaks Down Barriers
• Case Study: Let’s Put Our Collective Knowledge to Work!
• Internal Controls: Lost Income and How to Capture It
This seminar is intended for practice owners, practice managers and key staff members.
11 RACE-Approved CE Hours
Presented by: Mark Opperman, CVPM and Sheila Grosdidier, SCP
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.