VMC's Human Resources Boot Camp | Las Vegas, NV
Dec 2, 2019 to Dec 3, 2019
9:00 AM until 4:00 PM
Get the Human Resources Skills Your Clinic Needs! The top challenge of any flourishing veterinary practice is human resources. Your practice will not succeed without an effective, well-trained, and fully engaged team. Even if you currently aren't quite sure what HR is all about, this lively two-day program will enable you to walk out with the knowledge and resources of an HR manager superstar. Our Boot Camp focuses on all the fundamentals of managing people:
• Recruiting, hiring, training, developing, and retaining team members.
• Benefits and compensation.
• Policies and procedures (including the dreaded employee manual).
• Personnel issue resolution.
• Legal requirements and regulations.
This seminar is intended for practice owners, practice managers and key staff members.
11 RACE-Approved CE Hours
Presented by: Mark Opperman, CVPM and Sheila Grosdidier, SCP
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.