TTA Rapid and Patellar Luxation CE Course
Dec 12, 2020 to Dec 13, 2020
Instructor: Dr. Robert "Jeff" Mayo
- This two-day course outlines the development of the TTA Rapid procedure by itself and with Patella Luxation in addition the Rapid Luxation procedure will be fully explained.
- Including the technique, the implants and instrumentation, the aftercare, potential complications and how to avoid them. A paper exercise demonstrates calculation of cage size for the correct tibial tuberosity advancement. Dry bone and cadaver exercises follow.
- The course is designed for those already familiar with stifle surgery and the diagnosis of cranial cruciate ligament disease. Meniscal examination will not be a focus. Previous experience of osteotomy techniques is not required but is an asset.
By the end of this course delegates should have an understanding of:
• The theory of how and why TTA Rapid, TTA Rapid with Pat-Lux and Rapid Luxation works
• The implants and instruments used for TTA Rapid with Pat-Lux and Rapid Luxation
• How to perform the TTA Rapid and TTA Rapid with Pat-Lux and Rapid Luxation technique including choosing the right implants
• How to minimize complications
- Price includes course notes and all lectures and Practical sessions.
- In the practical sessions, delegates will be working on cadavers to practice the surgical techniques in groups of 2 delegates.
- Coffee breaks and lunch are included on both days.
- Before and after the course delegates will have access to the Improve International Moodle platform. In this platform a number of resources can be available that range from course notes, videos, webinars, etc, depending on the course. Also pre and post course assessments and exercises will be available.
18 CE Hours
$2,250 - $2,500
2350 Gillette Dr,
Fort Collins CO 80523
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.