By Lyndsey Lang
Many veterinarians are content using outdated payment systems in their practices, rather than dive into the unknown of adopting a new platform. However, using older technology (i.e. legacy systems) can negatively impact your bottom line, putting your practice or hospital at a competitive disadvantage and preventing you from optimizing efficiencies and/or growing your business. Not only that, but given the current situation with COVID, ensuring your system encourages contactless payment is critical to maintaining a safe workplace environment.
Legacy systems can be costly to your practice, as hardware or software requires regular maintenance. Most IT experts will tell you that providing adequate support for outdated platforms is expensive,...
You’ve landed on a members-only feature.
If you are already a member, please log in below.
Join VPN Plus+ today to get access to this feature and more like:
- Members-only content:
- In-depth case studies
- New protocols
- Detailed practice management strategies
- More from some of your favorite columnists like Patty Khuly and Brennen McKenzie
- Exclusive webinars, roundtables and videos
- And additional benefits including:
- VIP discounts to VetMedTeam online education and VetCE events
- An annual ‘Vet Box’ full of curated products just for you!