At VPN Plus+ we want to provide tools, as well as information, for our veterinary members. We have created this marketing piece for you to use freely in your clinics to provide clients with tips on how to help their dogs and cats deal with noise anxiety. This is designed as a value-add resource for your clinic all year-round, and it is posted now, ahead of the 4th of July holiday, in time for possible client appointments for sedatives.
You’ve landed on a members-only feature.
If you are already a member, please log in below.
Join VPN Plus+ today to get access to this feature and more like:
- Members-only content:
- In-depth case studies
- New protocols
- Detailed practice management strategies
- More from some of your favorite columnists like Patty Khuly and Brennen McKenzie
- Exclusive webinars, roundtables and videos
- And additional benefits including:
- VIP discounts to VetMedTeam online education and VetCE events
- An annual ‘Vet Box’ full of curated products just for you!