By John C. Godbold, Jr., DVM
Thermal imaging devices are in use for many applications where quick identification of temperature change is helpful. Thermography is used in industry, outer space, the military, by your local HVAC guy, and for medical screening. Currently, thermal imaging is in the news because of temperature-screening devices used in airports. As businesses, social venues, and event and travel spaces develop safer protocols for gathering people, temperature screening has become widespread.
Thermography and facial recognition software for temperature screening.
Temperature screening thermography uses a variety of devices ranging from low-end handheld scanners up to medical-grade devices with the same detailed specifications required for evaluation of...
You’ve landed on a members-only feature.
If you are already a member, please log in below.
Join VPN Plus+ today to get access to this feature and more like:
- Members-only content:
- In-depth case studies
- New protocols
- Detailed practice management strategies
- More from some of your favorite columnists like Patty Khuly and Brennen McKenzie
- Exclusive webinars, roundtables and videos
- And additional benefits including:
- VIP discounts to VetMedTeam online education and VetCE events
- An annual ‘Vet Box’ full of curated products just for you!