By Patty Khuly, VMD, MBA
Ever since COVID became an unavoidable issue in our daily lives, veterinarians have been practicing under the influence of a new world order, one in which social distancing drives all our operations. In our automobile-obsessed, suburban-sprawled U.S., that’s meant curbside service for most consumers of veterinary services.
While some veterinary workers are quietly enjoying the newfound in-office serenity, most of us know curbside protocols offer no long-term solution to our desire to practice less client-intensive medicine. In fact, given that a vocal contingent of clients is none too pleased about it, it’s clear the indoor calm created by the curbside protocol is no match for the client dissat...
You’ve landed on a members-only feature.
If you are already a member, please log in below.
Join VPN Plus+ today to get access to this feature and more like:
- Members-only content:
- In-depth case studies
- New protocols
- Detailed practice management strategies
- More from some of your favorite columnists like Patty Khuly and Brennen McKenzie
- Exclusive webinars, roundtables and videos
- And additional benefits including:
- VIP discounts to VetMedTeam online education and VetCE events
- An annual ‘Vet Box’ full of curated products just for you!