By Rhonda W. Bell, CVPM, CCFP
I usually get the same answer when I ask what the biggest issue in the veterinary practice is: Communication.
Most, if not all, problems within a practice or any business really stems from poor communication. Poor team, poor client, or poor owner/manager communication.
The effects COVID has had on communication between clients and the practice has been dramatic to say the least. So how can we connect to our disconnected clients and improve communication? How can we use our social media platforms to bring our clients into the fold of the practice all while being online? Social media can be bittersweet for many veterinary practices.
The time and effort it takes to plan and post good quality content is generally the biggest and most c...
You’ve landed on a members-only feature.
If you are already a member, please log in below.
Join VPN Plus+ today to get access to this feature and more like:
- Members-only content:
- In-depth case studies
- New protocols
- Detailed practice management strategies
- More from some of your favorite columnists like Patty Khuly and Brennen McKenzie
- Exclusive webinars, roundtables and videos
- And additional benefits including:
- VIP discounts to VetMedTeam online education and VetCE events
- An annual ‘Vet Box’ full of curated products just for you!