Looking for new ideas for clinic specials or social media posts? April has tons of options! Consider partnering with a local shelter or rescue for National Volunteer Week. Or run a microchipping promotion for National Pet ID Week. You can also do tie-ins related to National Heartworm Awareness Month or Hairball Awareness Day – and many others! Use this calendar to schedule photo contests, social medial posts, or just display it in your waiting room for clients to learn something fun.
At VPN Plus+ we want to provide tools, as well as information, for our veterinary members. We created this marketing piece for you to use freely in your clinics or send directly to clients.
If you have comments or suggestions ...
You’ve landed on a members-only feature.
If you are already a member, please log in below.
Join VPN Plus+ today to get access to this feature and more like:
- Members-only content:
- In-depth case studies
- New protocols
- Detailed practice management strategies
- More from some of your favorite columnists like Patty Khuly and Brennen McKenzie
- Exclusive webinars, roundtables and videos
- And additional benefits including:
- VIP discounts to VetMedTeam online education and VetCE events
- An annual ‘Vet Box’ full of curated products just for you!