By Patty Khuly, VMD, MBA
Patty Khuly, VMD, MBA, practices social distancing while taking a dog from its owner's car to be examined.
It’s difficult to explain how I feel, but I’m fairly certain you can relate. It’s like I’m being asked to perform all my normal functions as a veterinarian, practice owner, mother, and parental caretaker from beneath a thick layer of practical wariness while wrapped in a smothering blanket of fear.
It’s all so different––so suddenly––that I haven’t had a proper chance to process it. I awake every day to find the game has changed, variables have been added, and assumptions altered. It’s like playing a game where all the pieces get continually rearranged and the rules are always changing. It wouldn’t be so bad except the stakes kee...
You’ve landed on a members-only feature.
If you are already a member, please log in below.
Join VPN Plus+ today to get access to this feature and more like:
- Members-only content:
- In-depth case studies
- New protocols
- Detailed practice management strategies
- More from some of your favorite columnists like Patty Khuly and Brennen McKenzie
- Exclusive webinars, roundtables and videos
- And additional benefits including:
- VIP discounts to VetMedTeam online education and VetCE events
- An annual ‘Vet Box’ full of curated products just for you!