By Patty Khuly, VMD, MBA
While gift cards are certainly convenient, many appreciate the thought that goes into a present. The author has done the research for great gifts for your whole team. Image: GoodStudio/Bigstock
Are you in the gift-giving spirit this year? Me, not so much. I’m just exhausted. Yet, the obligation persists and, regardless of my mental state, drives me to ponder the many possibilities those closest in my life might appreciate most.
The good news (dare I confess?) is shopping is an excellent diversion from life’s more tedious holiday “must-dos.” Well, perhaps not for everyone, but that probably explains why I’m willing to spend a column’s-worth of my time researching this year’s new cache of supply chain-taxing goodies for the ve...
You’ve landed on a members-only feature.
If you are already a member, please log in below.
Join VPN Plus+ today to get access to this feature and more like:
- Members-only content:
- In-depth case studies
- New protocols
- Detailed practice management strategies
- More from some of your favorite columnists like Patty Khuly and Brennen McKenzie
- Exclusive webinars, roundtables and videos
- And additional benefits including:
- VIP discounts to VetMedTeam online education and VetCE events
- An annual ‘Vet Box’ full of curated products just for you!