By Rolan Tripp, DVM, CABC
Did you miss this event in December? Check it out now below. Want the CE credit? Jump over to VetCE On Demand at VetMedTeam afterward and complete the quiz. Don't forget – as a VPN Plus+ member you get a discount for VetMedTeam courses; visit the Education page to get your promo code.
Ethical Criteria Indicating Euthanasia in Canine Aggression
Rolan Tripp, DVM, CABC
Dr. Tripp has taught courses on Animal Behavior at 7 US Veterinary schools, is certified by the International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants, has been a featured speaker on behavior at numerous conferences, and published multiple articles in numerous veterinary publications. Dr. Tripp is currently the Chief Behaviorist at Hannah the Pet Society in Portland, Oreg...
You’ve landed on a members-only feature.
If you are already a member, please log in below.
Join VPN Plus+ today to get access to this feature and more like:
- Members-only content:
- In-depth case studies
- New protocols
- Detailed practice management strategies
- More from some of your favorite columnists like Patty Khuly and Brennen McKenzie
- Exclusive webinars, roundtables and videos
- And additional benefits including:
- VIP discounts to VetMedTeam online education and VetCE events
- An annual ‘Vet Box’ full of curated products just for you!