By Debbie Boone, BS, CVPM
Using the term veterinary nurse has a considerable benefit in that clients are already familiar with the doctor-nurse relationship for their own care. Photo: Macrovector/Bigstock
Using the term veterinary nurse has a considerable benefit in that clients are already familiar with the doctor-nurse relationship for their own care. Photo: Macrovector/BigstockOne of the great blessings of my career, until COVID restricted my travel, has been visiting multiple hospitals to train communication classes and do observations. Over the many years I have been doing this, I have been struck and often flabbergasted at the disparity of technician utilization. As someone who, prior to consulting, had limited exposure to licensed techs, I was absolutely b...
You’ve landed on a members-only feature.
If you are already a member, please log in below.
Join VPN Plus+ today to get access to this feature and more like:
- Members-only content:
- In-depth case studies
- New protocols
- Detailed practice management strategies
- More from some of your favorite columnists like Patty Khuly and Brennen McKenzie
- Exclusive webinars, roundtables and videos
- And additional benefits including:
- VIP discounts to VetMedTeam online education and VetCE events
- An annual ‘Vet Box’ full of curated products just for you!