By Elizabeth Anderson Lopez
Dr. Lori Teller leading the AVMA House of Delegates meeting, July 2022.
Lori Teller, DVM, DABVP (canine/feline), CVJ, began her year-long term as the American Medical Veterinary Association (AVMA) president in August. Veterinary Practice News had the opportunity to learn more about her goals for the AVMA, showcasing veterinarians, and her take on some of the issues facing the industry. This is the expanded version of the interview in the Oct. 2022 issue.
Dr. Lori Teller at a glance
Current position: Clinical associate professor of telehealth at Texas A&M University School of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Education: Texas A&M University College of Veterinary Medicine, 1990
You’ve landed on a members-only feature.
If you are already a member, please log in below.
Join VPN Plus+ today to get access to this feature and more like:
- Members-only content:
- In-depth case studies
- New protocols
- Detailed practice management strategies
- More from some of your favorite columnists like Patty Khuly and Brennen McKenzie
- Exclusive webinars, roundtables and videos
- And additional benefits including:
- VIP discounts to VetMedTeam online education and VetCE events
- An annual ‘Vet Box’ full of curated products just for you!