By Patty Khuly, VMD, MBA
Are you a workaholic? If you made it through vet school the answer is probably “yes,” at least to some extent. Here’s a highly unscientific quiz to help determine your degree of affliction:
Do you pride yourself on putting in long hours without complaining?
Not sure when you last experienced a complete day off?
Does your mind spontaneously stray toward work issues just before bedtime?
Is it hard to undertake fun, relaxing activities without experiencing intrusive work-related thoughts?
Do you feel like a loser if you haven’t completed most of your to-do items on any given day?
Is it difficult to say “no” to new work projects when asked?
Do you obsessively put oxygen masks on everything and everyone else first?
You’ve landed on a members-only feature.
If you are already a member, please log in below.
Join VPN Plus+ today to get access to this feature and more like:
- Members-only content:
- In-depth case studies
- New protocols
- Detailed practice management strategies
- More from some of your favorite columnists like Patty Khuly and Brennen McKenzie
- Exclusive webinars, roundtables and videos
- And additional benefits including:
- VIP discounts to VetMedTeam online education and VetCE events
- An annual ‘Vet Box’ full of curated products just for you!