By Kathleen Cooney, DVM, CHPV, CCFP
Did you miss the “Not Your Same Old Pharma – 3 Diverse Discussions” event in March? Check it out now below. Want the CE credit? Jump over to VetCE On Demand at VetMedTeam afterward and complete the quiz. Don't forget – as a VPN Plus+ member you get a discount for VetMedTeam courses; visit the Education page to get your promo code.
“Physiology & Pharmacology of Death,” is presented by Dr. Kathleen Cooney. Dr. Cooney has been practicing advanced end-of-life care since 2006. She has authored two books on companion animal euthanasia and has collaborated in euthanasia training for the AVMA, the American Animal Hospital Association, the Human Animal Bond Research Institute and the Fear Free program. She is the Founder and Director of Educa...
You’ve landed on a members-only feature.
If you are already a member, please log in below.
Join VPN Plus+ today to get access to this feature and more like:
- Members-only content:
- In-depth case studies
- New protocols
- Detailed practice management strategies
- More from some of your favorite columnists like Patty Khuly and Brennen McKenzie
- Exclusive webinars, roundtables and videos
- And additional benefits including:
- VIP discounts to VetMedTeam online education and VetCE events
- An annual ‘Vet Box’ full of curated products just for you!