By Ashli Selke, RVT, CVT
Purdue resident canine Finn was on site to deliver the official “ribbon chewing.” Photo by Ashli Selke
I was so lucky to be a part of an amazing moment in veterinary history earlier this month when hundreds pf Purdue alumni, students, staff, and veterinary profession “heavy hitters” were in attendance for the dedication of the David and Bonnie Brunner Purdue Veterinary Medical Hospital Complex. Also on hand for the ribbon “chewing” was one of the Purdue Veterinary Medicine’s own canine educators, Finn the Labrador. It was said this was the largest gathering of any dedication ceremony on the Purdue University Campus.
A bit about the new hospital’s namesakes. Dr. David Brunner earned his doctorate of veterinary medicine at Purdue in 1979 an...
You’ve landed on a members-only feature.
If you are already a member, please log in below.
Join VPN Plus+ today to get access to this feature and more like:
- Members-only content:
- In-depth case studies
- New protocols
- Detailed practice management strategies
- More from some of your favorite columnists like Patty Khuly and Brennen McKenzie
- Exclusive webinars, roundtables and videos
- And additional benefits including:
- VIP discounts to VetMedTeam online education and VetCE events
- An annual ‘Vet Box’ full of curated products just for you!