By Jeffrey Backus, RVT, CVT, VTS (ECC)
Did you miss this event in September? Check it out now below. Want the CE credit? Jump over to VetCE On Demand at VetMedTeam afterward and complete the quiz. Don’t forget – as a VPN Plus+ member you get a discount for VetMedTeam courses; visit the Education page to get your promo code.
Jeffrey Backus, RVT, CVT, VTS (ECC) started as a veterinary assistant in general practice in 1995. He began working in emergency and critical care in 2004 and became a registered veterinary technician in 2009. He was an ER/ICU Supervisor at Animal Urgent Care for over 12 years. Jeffrey also taught part time at his alma mater, Heritage College, for 7 years. In 2013, he became credentialed as a veterinary technician specialist in emergency and critical ca...
You’ve landed on a members-only feature.
If you are already a member, please log in below.
Join VPN Plus+ today to get access to this feature and more like:
- Members-only content:
- In-depth case studies
- New protocols
- Detailed practice management strategies
- More from some of your favorite columnists like Patty Khuly and Brennen McKenzie
- Exclusive webinars, roundtables and videos
- And additional benefits including:
- VIP discounts to VetMedTeam online education and VetCE events
- An annual ‘Vet Box’ full of curated products just for you!