By Juliann London, AAS, RVT, VTS (dermatology)
Did you miss this event in July? Check it out now below. Want the CE credit? Jump over to VetCE On Demand at VetMedTeam afterward and complete the quiz. Don’t forget – as a VPN Plus+ member you get a discount for VetMedTeam courses; visit the Education page to get your promo code.
Juliann started her career in the veterinary field in 2010 in general practice, obtained her Registered Veterinary Technician license in 2012 and transitioned to dermatology full time the next year. Juliann received her veterinary technician specialist degree in dermatology in July 2017 and is an active member of the Academy of Dermatology Veterinary Technicians.
Juliann enjoys working with her clients and patients on a daily basis helping to manage chronic sk...
You’ve landed on a members-only feature.
If you are already a member, please log in below.
Join VPN Plus+ today to get access to this feature and more like:
- Members-only content:
- In-depth case studies
- New protocols
- Detailed practice management strategies
- More from some of your favorite columnists like Patty Khuly and Brennen McKenzie
- Exclusive webinars, roundtables and videos
- And additional benefits including:
- VIP discounts to VetMedTeam online education and VetCE events
- An annual ‘Vet Box’ full of curated products just for you!