By Joanna Robson, DVM, CVSMT, CMP, CVA, eCPR, VHSC
Did you miss this event in August? Check it out now below. Want the CE credit? Jump over to VetCE On Demand at VetMedTeam afterward and complete the quiz. Don’t forget – as a VPN Plus+ member you get a discount for VetMedTeam courses; visit the Education page to get your promo code.
Joanna Robson, DVM, CVSMT, CMP, CVA, eCPR, VHSC, is the Washington State University Honors Vet Med graduate of 2002. She currently owns Inspiritus Equine, Inc., an equine and small animal integrative veterinary practice in the Bay Area of California. She is certified in veterinary chiropractic, acupuncture, bodywork and thermography. She has also authored books, articles, and DVDs devoted to recognizing, diagnosing, and treating animal pain through a holistic...
You’ve landed on a members-only feature.
If you are already a member, please log in below.
Join VPN Plus+ today to get access to this feature and more like:
- Members-only content:
- In-depth case studies
- New protocols
- Detailed practice management strategies
- More from some of your favorite columnists like Patty Khuly and Brennen McKenzie
- Exclusive webinars, roundtables and videos
- And additional benefits including:
- VIP discounts to VetMedTeam online education and VetCE events
- An annual ‘Vet Box’ full of curated products just for you!