By Jennifer Lyons, VTS
Did you miss this event in March? Check it out now below. Want the CE credit? Jump over to VetCE On Demand at VetMedTeam afterward and complete the quiz. Don’t forget – as a VPN Plus+ member you get a discount for VetMedTeam courses; visit the Education page to get your promo code.
Jennifer Lyons is an emergency and critical care VTS in Salt Lake City, UT. She earned her bachelor’s degree in animal biology with a minor in wildlife conservation in 2012. This was followed by her Masters in animal biology with a focus in genetics and reproduction in 2015. She then decided to begin working in veterinary medicine and was one of the first CVTs in Utah.
She is a published author and experienced speaker, including being a finalist in the NAV...
You’ve landed on a members-only feature.
If you are already a member, please log in below.
Join VPN Plus+ today to get access to this feature and more like:
- Members-only content:
- In-depth case studies
- New protocols
- Detailed practice management strategies
- More from some of your favorite columnists like Patty Khuly and Brennen McKenzie
- Exclusive webinars, roundtables and videos
- And additional benefits including:
- VIP discounts to VetMedTeam online education and VetCE events
- An annual ‘Vet Box’ full of curated products just for you!