VPN Fireside Chats: Intersection of Veterinary and Human Medicine
Dr. Yava Jones-Hall, DVM, PhD, DACVP, Associate Professor, Director, CVMBS Core Histology Laboratory, Veterinary Pathobiology at Texas A&M University presents on her work as veterinary pathologist, collaborative investigator and the process of studying human diseases with animal models. Recognized by Cell Press, Dr. Jones-Hall is the only veterinarian on CrossTalk’s list of 100 inspiring black scientists in America. Dr. Jones-Hall’s presentation also includes an in-depth look at pathology and where the future of veterinary pathology is leading.
You’ve landed on a members-only feature.
If you are already a member, please log in below.
Join VPN Plus+ today to get access to this feature and more like:
- Members-only content:
- In-depth case studies
- New protocols
- Detailed practice management strategies
- More from some of your favorite columnists like Patty Khuly and Brennen McKenzie
- Exclusive webinars, roundtables and videos
- And additional benefits including:
- VIP discounts to VetMedTeam online education and VetCE events
- An annual ‘Vet Box’ full of curated products just for you!