We all try to do it all, be the perfect spouse, parent, veterinarian, business owner, etc... but do you ever feel like you're coming up short on everything? The gap between making a living and building a life doesn't have to be so big. There are ways to establish priorities so that you achieve most of what you're looking for, resulting in a life you can be proud of. Afterall, isn't that the most important thing, to have no regrets? In this supportive and engaging fireside chat with Dr. Dani McVety, we will talk about how to establish a balance that leaves you feeling "good enough" in the countless roles we all play in our lives.
You’ve landed on a members-only feature.
If you are already a member, please log in below.
Join VPN Plus+ today to get access to this feature and more like:
- Members-only content:
- In-depth case studies
- New protocols
- Detailed practice management strategies
- More from some of your favorite columnists like Patty Khuly and Brennen McKenzie
- Exclusive webinars, roundtables and videos
- And additional benefits including:
- VIP discounts to VetMedTeam online education and VetCE events
- An annual ‘Vet Box’ full of curated products just for you!