By Patty Khuly, VMD, MBA
Have you heard the chatter surrounding a newfangled thing called ChatGPT? This online artificial intelligence program has been available since November, but it’s just now starting to hit its stride outside the nerdiest of circles. Now that it has been proclaimed a game-changer among mainstream users such as physicians, accountants, and attorneys, there’s no reason veterinarians should not be using it, too.
If you are a veterinarian it will help you with your everyday case-based research, continuing education, patient care, medical record-keeping, and client education. It can also assist with any job-related writing, such as letters or emails addressed to clients, insurance companies, specialists, etc. (In case you’d like a more complete ...
You’ve landed on a members-only feature.
If you are already a member, please log in below.
Join VPN Plus+ today to get access to this feature and more like:
- Members-only content:
- In-depth case studies
- New protocols
- Detailed practice management strategies
- More from some of your favorite columnists like Patty Khuly and Brennen McKenzie
- Exclusive webinars, roundtables and videos
- And additional benefits including:
- VIP discounts to VetMedTeam online education and VetCE events
- An annual ‘Vet Box’ full of curated products just for you!