By Sarah Wooten, DVM, CVJ
Did you miss this event in November? Check it out now below. Want the CE credit? Jump over to VetCE On Demand at VetMedTeam afterward and complete the quiz. Don’t forget – as a VPN Plus+ member you get a discount for VetMedTeam courses; visit the Education page to get your promo code.
A 2002 graduate of the UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine, Sarah Wooten, DVM, CVJ, is a well-known international speaker in the veterinary and animal health spaces. She has 16 years of clinical experience in private practice, and over 10 years experience in public speaking, media work, and writing for a large number of online and print animal health publications. These include Vetstreet, Hill’s Pet Nutrition Education Blog, Great Pet Care, Life’s Abunda...
You’ve landed on a members-only feature.
If you are already a member, please log in below.
Join VPN Plus+ today to get access to this feature and more like:
- Members-only content:
- In-depth case studies
- New protocols
- Detailed practice management strategies
- More from some of your favorite columnists like Patty Khuly and Brennen McKenzie
- Exclusive webinars, roundtables and videos
- And additional benefits including:
- VIP discounts to VetMedTeam online education and VetCE events
- An annual ‘Vet Box’ full of curated products just for you!