By Rachel Venable, DVM, MS, DACVIM (oncology)
Did you miss this event in June? Check it out now below. Want the CE credit? Jump over to VetCE On Demand at VetMedTeam afterward and complete the quiz. Don’t forget – as a VPN Plus+ member you get a discount for VetMedTeam courses; visit the Education page to get your promo code.
Dr. Rachel Venable obtained her veterinary degree from the University of Missouri and graduated cum laude. After veterinary school, Dr. Venable pursued further training as a small animal intern at the University of Georgia. She then completed her three-year medical oncology residency at Colorado State Flint Animal Cancer Center. During her residency, she achieved a master’s degree, and studied new cancer therapies and clinical trials.
She continues to seek out...
You’ve landed on a members-only feature.
If you are already a member, please log in below.
Join VPN Plus+ today to get access to this feature and more like:
- Members-only content:
- In-depth case studies
- New protocols
- Detailed practice management strategies
- More from some of your favorite columnists like Patty Khuly and Brennen McKenzie
- Exclusive webinars, roundtables and videos
- And additional benefits including:
- VIP discounts to VetMedTeam online education and VetCE events
- An annual ‘Vet Box’ full of curated products just for you!