By Roger Lee
As a veterinary practice owner, taking care of your employees is paramount to hiring and keeping wonderful staff around. By offering great benefits, you are showing they matter to you both in and out of the office. One extremely valuable benefit to offer is a 401(k), which allows your employees to put away money for retirement.
In the past, practice owners may have felt a 401(k) was too costly or complex for small veterinary clinics to provide, but that’s no longer the case. With the modern 401(k), you don’t need to worry about having extensive investment knowledge, or even a lot of time to manage the plan. You’ll get access to features that can make it both easier and less expensive for both you and your employees.
How a modern 401(k) ...
You’ve landed on a members-only feature.
If you are already a member, please log in below.
Join VPN Plus+ today to get access to this feature and more like:
- Members-only content:
- In-depth case studies
- New protocols
- Detailed practice management strategies
- More from some of your favorite columnists like Patty Khuly and Brennen McKenzie
- Exclusive webinars, roundtables and videos
- And additional benefits including:
- VIP discounts to VetMedTeam online education and VetCE events
- An annual ‘Vet Box’ full of curated products just for you!