By Meagan Painter, DVM, DACVD
Did you miss this event in July? Check it out now below. Want the CE credit? Jump over to VetCE On Demand at VetMedTeam afterward and complete the quiz. Don’t forget – as a VPN Plus+ member you get a discount for VetMedTeam courses; visit the Education page to get your promo code.
Meagan Painter, DVM, DACVD, is a board-certified veterinary dermatologist practicing at Angell-West in Greater Boston, MA. She graduated from Tufts University Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine in 2014. She completed a one-year internship in small animal medicine and surgery at Angell Animal Medical Center in 2015. For the next three years, she practiced as a resident in veterinary dermatology with Veterinary Healing Arts in East Greenwich, RI and the Anima...
You’ve landed on a members-only feature.
If you are already a member, please log in below.
Join VPN Plus+ today to get access to this feature and more like:
- Members-only content:
- In-depth case studies
- New protocols
- Detailed practice management strategies
- More from some of your favorite columnists like Patty Khuly and Brennen McKenzie
- Exclusive webinars, roundtables and videos
- And additional benefits including:
- VIP discounts to VetMedTeam online education and VetCE events
- An annual ‘Vet Box’ full of curated products just for you!