1) You won't be able to look at food the same way.
When people describe their dogs poop as "tootsie roll" or "yogurt like", I never want to eat again… #vettechlife
— Kat (@KathleenLynn88) February 25, 2016
2) What normally disgusts you will completely change.
I get dog hair in my mouth all the time but as soon as I see human hair in my food I'm grossed out lol #vettechlife
— Queen of Disaster ♔ (@Nicole_Jirjis) February 20, 2016
That magical moment at the end of the night when I take off my 3 sports bras and make it rain pet nail clippings. #vettechlife
— Krisann (@Krisannthemum21) March 13, 2016
4) Your patients will remember you.
When a client's dogs recognize me not in scrubs shopping at Petsmart but the client doesn't. #vettechlife
— Krisann (@Krisannthemum21) February 12, 2016
5) Your social life will suffer for the strangest of reasons.
"I can't go out tonight, I'm covered in urine…" #VetTechLife
— Blake ✌ (@Blake_Brooks04) February 11, 2016
6) You'll always be on demand.
Can't even go to the bank without them asking me advise about their pet..???????? #vettechlife
— Bianca N Garza (@BiancaNicole05) March 2, 2016
7) Sometimes you'll be on demand for someone else too.
— Joni Westmoreland (@jvwestmoreland) March 23, 2016
8) Your reasons for watching television might change.
— Jesse Fonseca (@JessayFonseca) March 14, 2016
9) The simple things in life will make you happy.
You know you enjoy your job when you get excited for new scrubs. Hooray! #vettech
— Lee (@OddleeNoodles) March 11, 2016
10) And make you feel better.
Buying new scrubs makes everything better. #vettech
— Danelle Lynn (@DanelleLynn23) March 8, 2016
11) Nothing will gross you out.
— Melanie Jo Moore (@MelanieJoMoore) March 3, 2016
I love when I don't know if I have poop or chocolate on my scrubs ???? #vettechlife
— Holly Dodson (@HollyRMDodson) March 9, 2016
13) Even weird things become normal.
— Jessie Crane (@JesCrane) March 17, 2016
14) You may develop an artistic side.
— Frozen Movie (@FrozenMOVlE) March 23, 2016
15) And overall, you love your job.
— Tiger Goddess (@ByakkosQueen) February 26, 2016