You know you’re a vet tech when…
1) … You hear “you just play with puppies and kittens all day” again.
2) … Your uniform never stays clean.
3) … Your patients disappear on you.
4) … Your friends are probably are concerned about all those scratches.
5) … Your patients sometimes have messy accidents…
(The puppy bit his tongue, FYI.)
6) … Your definition of “normal” really doesn’t seem normal.
7) … You have a weird job description.
8) … Cats kick your ass.
9) … your bandage options are cute.
10) … When this happens.
11) … When you have to label your own personal products.
12) … You become a chair.
13) … People think you’re a crazy cat lady.
14) … you have to do laundry every day.
15) … you run out of stir sticks and are only left with one option.
16) … you get warnings like this.
17) … you carry random things all day.
18) … you have a lot of pens.
19) … your coworker steals your lunch.
20) … you can do things like this.
What crazy vet tech moments have you had?
One thought on “20 ‘you know you’re a vet tech’ moments as told in Instagram photos”
We had a patient waking up after a protracted surgery, and he was rattling his cage. Then we remembered he wasn’t in that cage; but was instead being woken up under a heat lamp in our kennel area. Yeah. We were experiencing an earthquake.