The American Animal Hospital Assn. recently introduced its new 2008-2009 Board of Directors and Officers:
- President Anna Worth, VMD. purchased West Mountain Animal Hospital in Shaftsbury, Vt., in 1979. She also chairs the Scientific Issues Committee.
- President-elect John Tait, DVM, is the managing partner of the Ontario Veterinary Group in Toronto and serves as a part-time assistant professor and externship coordinator for the Ontario Veterinary College Department of Clinical Studies.
- Vice president Gregg Takashima, DVM, was a Hubbs SeaWorld associate and earned a NOAH and Sea Grant Fellowship in Marine Ecology. He has his own practice—GKT Contract Veterinary Services—in Lake Oswego, Ore.
- Secretary/treasurer G. Timothy Lee, DVM, works at the surgical referral practice at VCA Northwood Veterinary Hospital in Anderson, Ind.
- Board Member Kate Crumley, DVM, owns the Heartwood Animal Hospital in Youngsville, N.C.