Are you a veterinary professional looking for a job? Then you’re in luck! The National Association of Veterinary Technicians in America (NAVTA) has announced the launch of the NAVTA Career Center. According to the NAVTA, this career center connects veterinary technicians/veterinary nurses with employers offering career opportunities.
The Career Center is more than just a job-seeking forum, however. The center also includes:
- The ability for veterinary technicians to post anonymous resumes, allowing them to be recruited while remaining in complete control over which employers view their complete information.
- A variety of options for employers to expose positions to passive job-seeking veterinary technicians who do not visit job boards, including Job Flash emails to NAVTA’s registered job seekers.
- Integration of job content into social media channels to show job postings on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other social channels.
- Employment brand advertising opportunities for employers.
- A mobile-responsive environment to ensure job seekers have an optimal experience, regardless of device being used.
- The ability for veterinary technicians to be alerted every time a new position becomes available that matches their personal goals and interests.
- Integration of career resources, training and other benefits offered by NAVTA to members
“Providing our members with opportunities for professional development and career growth are core to our mission to serve the veterinary technician profession,” said Julie Legred, CVT, executive director of the NAVTA. “Our members are highly appealing to employers because they’ve demonstrated a commitment to the highest levels integrity and training. YourMembership’s technology and sales support will ensure that our website serves our members by providing a clear connection with veterinary organizations/employers that value and seek the skills, expertise, credentials and training they have to offer.”
For more information, go to the NAVTA Career Center website.