May 17th, 2004
Morris Animal Foundation inducted 16 new veterinarians into it Veterinary Honor Roll. More than 180 veterinary professionals are included on the honor roll. Honorees are nominated by donors who contribute $500 or more to the foundation on behalf of the honor recipient.
The new inductees are:
* Lisa Teixeira, DVM, of Pembroke Animal Hospital in Pembroke, Mass.
* Jerry Perry, DVM, of VCA South Shore Animal Hospital in South Weymouth, Mass.
* Donald McCoy, DVM, and staff at North Portland Veterinary Hospital in Portland, Ore.
* Eric Keiser, DVM, and staff at Crater Animal Clinic in Central Point, Ore.
* William Bridges, DVM, of Crater Animal Clinic in Central Point, Ore.
* Robert Addington, DVM, of Crater Animal Clinic in Central Point, Ore.
* Matthew Lawrence, DVM, of Crater Animal Clinic in Central Point, Ore.
* Howard Brooks-Korn, DVM, of Capuchino Veterinary Clinic in Millbrae, Calif.
* Valerie Campbell, DVM, of Blue Ridge Veterinary Associates in Purcellville, Va.
* Gary Mendelsohn, DVM, of Center for Veterinary Care in Scarsdale, N.Y.
* Keith Schonewill, DVM, of Christensen Pet Clinic in Sioux Falls, S.D.
* Barbara Perkins, DVM, of Turner Veterinary Service in Turner, Maine
* C. Norman Evans, DVM, of LAMA Wellness Service in Madisonville, Ky.
* Christopher Cebra, VMD, of Oregon State University's College of Veterinary Medicine in Corvallis, Ore.
* Margaret Behrens, DVM of National American University in Rapid City, S.D.
* Linda Morris, DVM, of West Mountain Animal Hospital in Shaftsbury, Vt.