Boehringer Ingelheim is introducing a new brand platform: Unbridle Your Potential—health care products to help unlock the potential in each horse.
The company recognizes that the community that cares for horses day in and day out requires products that are trusted to perform, allowing each horse to achieve its potential; Unbridle Your Potential is about bringing out the best in everyone—veterinarians, horse owners, trainers, and horses, according to a Boehringer Ingelheim statement.
The Boehringer Ingelheim equine portfolio consists of:
- GastroGard® (omeprazole) and UlcerGard® (omeprazole)
- Vaccines including Vetera® and Calvenza®
- A joint health portfolio that includes Legend® (hyaluronate sodium) Injectable Solution, Hyvisc® (hyaluronate sodium), Hyalovet® (hyaluronate sodium), Vetalog® Parenteral (triamcinolone acetonide injectable suspension), Surpass® (1% diclofenac sodium) and Equioxx® (firocoxib)
- Prascend® (pergolide tablets)
- Marquis® (15% w/w ponazuril)
- Zimecterin® Gold (ivermectin/praziquantel) and ZIMECTERIN (ivermectin)
“We’re excited about this new brand platform as it represents our leadership in the equine health industry and the understanding that everyone who cares for horses wants to see each animal do its best,” said Dave Gocken, species head of the U.S. Equine Business Unit, Boehringer Ingelheim. “Whether it’s racing, performing, trail riding or any other number of activities, our products give everyone the opportunity to reach their potential. At its core, Unbridle Your Potential is about the passion people have in caring for their horses, and we’re pleased to help bring that passion to life with our leading product line-up.”