Midmark Animal Health announced the launch of its 2018 Animal Health Imaging Training promotion, designed to help veterinary professionals learn new skills and better facilitate dental care for their small animal patients. During the promotion, which runs until early 2019, Midmark is offering participants an X-ray positioning continuing education course, free with the purchase of eligible products.
Offered to veterinarians and veterinary technicians by Midmark Academy, the Dental Radiography and Positioning Training is provided on-site by a member of the Midmark Animal Health Training and Education Network. The half-day course, which provides professionals with four hours of a continuing education credit, covers a variety of topics, including imaging software, X-ray positioning techniques, and proper machine maintenance.
To take part in the promotion, veterinary professionals must purchase at least one of the following products:
- Midmark Digital Dental X-ray sensors
- Midmark CR Digital Dental Radiography Reader
- Midmark Complete Digital Dental X-ray Systems with Sensor
- Midmark Complete Digital Dental X-ray Systems with CR
Additionally, important dates include:
- Mar. 11 – Dec. 31, 2018: Promotional order period
- Jan. 31, 2019: Last date to take shipment of products
- Mar. 11, 2018 – Jan. 31, 2019: Period when eligible invoices must be dated
- Feb. 28, 2019: Last date to claim incentives
For more information, click here or call 1-800-MIDMARK (extension 107575).