Laura Laaman & Associates, a business training and consulting agency based in Wilton, Conn., plans to host in May a four-city seminar tour for the pet lodging industry.
The Revenue Boot Camp seminar tour aims to provide pet lodging professionals with sales tools and business techniques along with enhanced pet care services and strategies to increase profits. It is open to owners and managers of pet boarding facilities and day care centers and veterinarians who provide non-medical boarding.
Topics covered during Revenue Boot Camp include:
• Selling activities and other add-on’s
• How to turn a phone call into a reservation
• 10 ways to beat the competition
• Running a profitable referral campaign
Tour dates are:
• Tuesday, May 3, Stamford, Conn.
• Wednesday, May 4, Boston
• Thursday, May 5, Orlando, Fla.
• Wednesday, May 11, San Francisco
Tickets are still available at the reduced price of $795. Revenue Boot Camp is guaranteed to produce results or attendees will receive a full refund. For more information, click here.