The Veterinary Hospital Managers Association (VHMA) today announced new members earning credentials as Certified Veterinary Practice Managers (CVPM). Certification is achieved by demonstrating knowledge and experience necessary to successfully manage the evolving operations of a veterinary practice.
VHMA supports veterinary practice management with guiding principles, including the pursuit of excellence in practice management, opening channels of communication and networking among practices. The CVPM program includes a written examination that tests relevant management knowledge in human resources, law and ethics, marketing, organization of the practice and finance. Among veterinary practice leaders, the CVPM designation is recognized to represents the highest credential.
VHMA's members who have recently earned their CVPM credential are:
- Nancy L. Brown (Fryeburg, Maine)
- Andrea Crabtree BS (Orange, Calif.)
- Mickey Owen Fenno (Bowie, Maryland)
- Nicole Jennifer Frost, CVT (Prescott Valley, Ariz.)
- Robert D. Gribble, DVM (Hallsville, Texas)
- Stacey Colleen Hayner (Seekonk, Mass.)
- Patricia Hunt, CVT (Miami, Fla.)
- Patti McCarragher (Mississauga, Ontario)
- Margaret Morozov (Augusta, NJ)
- John Edward Schaible, VMD (Bethlehem, Penn.)
- Julie Stewart CVT, PHR (Winter Haven, Fla.)
- Melissa Rochelle Tompkins-Rupert BS, CVPM (Orange, Calif.)