‘Laura Laaman & Associates will launch a five city seminar tour beginning in May on boosting profits in the pet lodging industry.
Revenue Boot Camp, which is part of the company’s Outstanding Pet Care Consulting Program, is designed for veterinarians offering non-medical boarding and other pet lodging owners.
Sample topics to be included in the seminar:
• How and why to sell 50 percent of your revenue with activities and other add on’s;
• How to turn a phone call into a reservation;
• Ten ways to beat competition; and
• How and why to run a profitable referral campaign.
Revenue Boot Camp locations:
• Tuesday, May 3 in Stamford, Conn.
• Wednesday, May 4 in Boston
• Thursday, May 5 in Orlando, Fla.
• Friday, May 6 in Atlanta
• Wednesday, May 11 in San Francisco
Laura Laaman is a speaker, author, sales trainer and consultant who specializes in the pet services industry. She established Laura Laaman & Associates in 1989.
For seminar details, click here.